Pages

July 8, 2015

Kelsey + Joleen + Carter + Nolan + Karis ~ Family and Maternity

This family was so much fun to shoot! Even though it's been a couple years since I did maternity photos and baby photos of Karis, it felt very natural to photograph them on a warm June evening. Luckily the weather was perfect for photos (although we could have done with a few less mosquitoes, right Joleen?) because we had scattered thunderstorms that evening. It was pouring rain at my place when I ran to the car with my gear, and I drove through rain most of the way to St. Vital Park! At the park however, we were blessed with sunny skies and barely a sprinkle of rain. I'm looking forward to meeting the newest member of this awesome family! Enjoy the photos!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Clean Color