Pages

May 27, 2015

Caden ~ 3 Months

For a long time I've been wanting to do a growing series of photos for a baby in my life -- taking pictures throughout the year to showcase the baby at different stages of development until the baby turns one year old. Typically these shoots are done at birth, 3 months, 6 months (and/or sitting), and then at one year. Some series will also include a shoot at 9 months. Since I see his momma on a fairly regular basis anyway, I've decided to make little Caden my guinea pig, so I can practice doing shoots on different ages of babies, and I don't expect his mom will be objecting! These photos were shot on a lovely sunny afternoon, and though I didn't get any smiles from him, he was still a (mostly) willing model. Enjoy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Clean Color